CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More AllieBear



My very favorite thing is when Allie is sleepy. She is so cute and so funny and she is such a cuddlebug when she is sleepy. Even if she is in her kennel sleeping, I will get her out and put her on my stomach.

We bought allie this adorable Rhino at puppy class tonight. It is so cute!!! I like don't want her to chew on it.














She loves it!!!
She has already put holes in the bottom! Boo hoo. :)




Oh the joys of puppy training. This is today's injury. It is on my calf and it is pretty bad. It was gushing blood, and now how a pretty bruise all over it. The things I do for my Allie!
Allie wanted to go down the slide!!! She had fun on this one.
Mommy wanted to go down too.
She didn't like this one very much. HAHAHAHA she is more "tumbling" down the slide than sliding.



Our nightly races. Bryce kicked her trash tonight.

9 comments:

Kristin and Jason said...

She is so cute!!!

Matt Glenn said...

Great form Bryce. Arms are in tight, chest is out. Quilling would be proud. Toucher!? Taucher!!?? Tocher!?

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I love the new background so cute i need to learn how to do a cute one ours is so lamo!!! Cute new pics as well love it!!! Your puppy is so cute Max and Allie need to meet so they can be friends :-)

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I remember back in junior high bryce was a regular track star. We can’t bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell ‘em stories that don’t go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. ‘Give me five bees for a quarter,’ you’d say.
Now where were we? Oh yeah - the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Matt Glenn said...

Bryce. Get up on some of this good stuff man http://www.jerichoroadmusic.com/

Anonymous said...

My one question is this: What is "puppy class"? Do explain.

KMF & DSF said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday Bryce! Why did you celebrate it so incognito!

Matt Glenn said...

Caitlyn, I'm sure Bryce hasnt told you, but I'm coming to visit on the 12th. I promise to keep my Mehmet Okur opinions to myself, but I would appreciate a pb&j for lunch and a glass of warm milk before I go to bed. Helps me to sleep.

LJ Lately said...

Oh that is the cutest puppy I have ever seen! How are you?? Its probably been years since I've seen you! I've come across so many people from high school on here and I just had to say hi! Take Care!
Laura Johnson