CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Book Worms




So I did it! I got Bryce to start reading the beautiful Twilight series. He has been reading it every night. The series consists of three novels, so far, which are: Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. He is enjoying them so far. I have read those already, but I just started reading Stephenie Meyer's new novel The Host. It is her first adult novel. So far it is really good! It is a little different than the Twilight series, but I am enjoying it. I recommend these novels to everyone! If you haven't read them go out and buy them NOW! I think I saw them at WalMart for like ten dollars. Trust me, they are amazing! Plus, we all should be preparing for her fourth and final book of the Twilight series Breaking Dawn, which comes out August 2nd. So go out, get them, and start reading!




2 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

I am just about done with Eclipse and then onto The Host...Jared already purchased it for me. Maybe just maybe if Bryce reads it Jared will too? And nice haircut Bryce...very nice!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I love the twilight series i'm also on Eclipse like wendy. I have told Daniel all about them and he finds them very interested but no reading yet he really wants to see the movie when it comes out though!! I should read the host though i have heard mixed feelings about it so we will see!! I'm glad the instructions made sense to add friends its looking good :-)