CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Today Was On Purpose!















Weirdest day of our lives! You guys are never going to believe this! Bryce and I went up to Midvale to my sister's apartment to go swimming with my family. We brought Allie up there to play with everyone and left her on the deck while we swam. We were swimming when my sister Layni says "There's Allie!" We look out on the grass and there she is! My sister Britney then saw that she had on a blue collar, not her pink one. We then realized that it wasn't her. We told the lady that we had a dog just like her. My sister asked where she got her dog and she said Idaho. We got Allie from Idaho. We then asked her how old she was. She said three months. More questions were asked and soon enough we realized that they were SISTERS!!!!! We ran and got Allie to see if they remembered each other. It was magical. They instantly knew who each other were! They wouldn't stop running, licking, biting, and playing together. They look identical!!!! It was so fun. It was hard to pull them away from each other. We exchanged information with the owner and we are going to have another playdate soon. It was so just crazy! What are the chances?!! What a great day! Allie loved it, and so did we. :)

2 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Geez its such a small world that is so great!!

Anonymous said...

That is so crazy! I swear, something like that would only happen to you. I can just see you about peeing your pants when you found out. So...I found your blog. I copied it from Jake and Mel's page and it finally worked. I can't figure out why it wasn't working before!! Oh well, let the stalking begin.