CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

The Love I Have For My Husband


Last night we rented the movie P.S I Love You from Redbox. It is an amazing movie. It truly made me realize how lucky I am to have Bryce, and how I should cherish every minute with him. I love my husband more than anyone in this world. What a great thing it is to have a significant other! If you haven't seen that movie, I strongly recommend it. It makes you realize what you have. I have always known how truly perfect and amazing Bryce is, and this movie only proved that to me even more.

2 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Best movie ever we saw it in the theater and the second it came out my husband bought it for me and surprised me with it!! I love it you cry but its great!!

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

I still haven't seen it yet... I'm scared to! I tend to get VERY clingy after I watch movies where the husband dies. But I love your blog! :D