CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello World!!! Remember Me?

Wow, it sure has been a long time since we have blogged. I feel like life gets busier and busier by the day, and I don't even have kids yet!

Well, the reason I have decided to begin blogging again (yes, there was a moment when I thought "I am done with blogging") is because I feel like so many funny things happen to me on a daily basis; whether it is from my English students, my cheerleaders, my dogs, or my husband. I feel the need to share them all.
Another thing that I have wanted to start blogging about is my obsession with home improvements "aka" things I do to my house and yard. I have been told that I am very unique and thoughtful about how I decorate my house with what things I do to it, and just my ideas. I got that from my mom, who, if you know her AT ALL, know that she is beyond obsessed with her house, her yard, her cooking, and her antiques.
Growing up, I always hated how we would eat such gourmet food. I would always beg her saying "Please let us eat hot dogs or sloppy joes like every other family." I was clearly in the faze of fitting in and it didn't help when my friends would come over for dinner and be eating "every-bean-known-to-man casserole on top of a prune and squash risotto (totally made up, but funny ha). Now I have learned to adore her cooking, excluding the occasional "blue cheese-stuffed bell pepper" or "cranberry hamburgers."
The same goes for her decor. I have learned that I like to decorate just like she does! I find myself, every time I go over there, trying to steal something from her house without her noticing lol.

Long story short, I have learned that I am becoming my mom in every way and I am perfectly happy with it. In fact, I love it!
So, I will be blogging about my home "stuff" that I do, as well as funny things that happen to me daily.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Where have you been? I miss you friend! I am excited to see what you will be sharing!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Glad you're back to blogging! I think you should post some pictures of your house. I have no idea what your "cooky" way of decorating is, so I want to see it!

Anonymous said...

YAY... I'm so glad you are blogging again! it has been way too long... don't do that to me again!!!!!