CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Disneyland!!!

So, for our Christmas present, Bryce and I went to Disneyland over New Year's. It was so much fun, but so crazy!! I have never been so close to so many people at one time. It was shoulder-to-shoulder the entire time. It was so much fun though! I adore Disneyland, and was so happy to finally go there with the love of my life.
On our daily shuttle ride










I couldn't get the sword out....:(


I found this little guy while waiting in line for Mr. Toad's, and wanted to keep him, but everyone around me kept saying "what would you do with him?" so I felt bad and left him alone.


For once, Bryce was sick on this ride, not me....weird, huh?


My love!!! The Cheshire Cat!


This picture doesn't give the lights justice...



Mine? They kept saying it and it was so funny!


Just a small example of how packed it was







Kissing in front of the castle, with fireworks, at midnight :)






My only souvenirs I love these mugs!!!

















5 comments:

The Mills said...

What a great gift! That looks so fun.. glad you two had fun!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Those mugs are AWESOME!

And seriously? The snail? GROSS!

Crystal Spencer said...

That seriously looks like so much fun! We have some mugs from Disneyland, too! What a cawinkeedink! ;)

Jen said...

Oh Poopie I miss you! Looks like lots of fun! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Um.... I'm so jealous right now, looks like a blast!!! And I am so glad ou finally updated yoru blog :)