CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Witch's Ball at Gardener Village





A very Creepy Manthing lol





We thought they looked like eggs......lol




This was a really cool prop; it was a witch just pedaling away in the air





This is what Megan and I did all throughout high school.....Act like you are by yourself and smile and be weird...yep us in a nutshell.





What a scary witch!!!





My cute husband, just out of the shower and ready to play XBox while I go make potions



My friends and I all got dressed up and went to a place called "Gardener's Village". There was a witch's ball thing going on and it was such a riot. We were laughing so hard. There were 11 of us and we were all totally decked out in witch apparel. It was so awesome being with all my friends. It's weird once you graduate high school because the people whom you saw EVERY DAY you never see them anymore. Life changes and I love my life, but it was so great to be with my friends again. I have such amazing friends.

4 comments:

Jenny and Justin said...

Hello Caitlyn! I'm so happy I found your blog! I've always wanted to go to that Witch's Ball, looked like fun!!

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish I could have made it, I had a dinner that same night at UVSC for Glenn Beck. I miss you like crazy though... really really, call me next time you come to Mapleton!

Anonymous said...

HEYY... Why was I not invited to this??? JIll's lipstick is out of control! LOL! I love it!!! :)

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

That looks like tons of fun!! I have heard about the witch's ball and heard its tons of fun but i have never been!! But it deffinetly looks like a blast!!