CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Michael, my companion, my trustworthy mate, my best friend....





I sold my car yesterday. He wasn't just a car, he was my companion. I have had this car since I was 16 years old. 'Sniff sniff' I feel lost. This car went through high school with me, through college, and through the beginning months of my marriage. I know this sounds dumb, but I really didn't want to let it go. It was in perfect condition, but it's time for Catalina to get a new car. I promised myself I would get a new car once I graduated college and I have put it off long enough. His name, Michael, came from the fact that he used to be black, until my daddy painted him white lol. You wouldn't believe it if I told you all that happened with this car. So many great memories! I will post a picture of my new car soon. Sigh...goodbye Michael.

3 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I love that you call your car Michael because I do too! My car is white but I hit a deer once and where they fixed the dent it was black because they sanded the paint off and I've never gotten it repainted. So it's half black and half white. hahhahaha

Crystal Spencer said...

Haha when you talked about all of the memories I thought of you chasing the Lone Peak girls in the middle of the night for TPing your house.... hahaha

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

It's always so sad to get rid of a car you had been through a lot with. I remember my first car when i was 16 i went up to my friend jenna's cabin for the weekend before senior year and when we got home my parents had SOLD IT. I cryed and cryed i was so upset!! They gave me this awful ford taures instead because it was "safer" I hated that car every second i had it ugh. I'm sorry about your car but new cars are SOO much fun!!