CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh the joys of no food in the house!


Oh this is so funny! Bryce and I had no food in the house. Well, we had food, but none of it matched. So this is what we ended up making: An egg sandwich, tator tots AND curly fries (because we didn't have enough tots for both and not enough fries for both, so we had to make both haha), corn on the cob, and Kool-aid because we didn't have anything else to drink, and we found the Kool-aid packet buried in our pantry. Oh and to top it all off we didn't have any ice. I HAVE to have ice! So I used a frozen otter pop to chill my Aid. hahahahaha. We couldn't stop laughing! It was good though!

3 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

ha ha ha you guys sound like us!! Especially right now while dan doesn't have a job!! I love to go shopping at my moms!! You should try that one out!! ha ha ha ha!!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

lol "chill my Aid"

S & K said...

Oh my gosh that is disgusting!!! LOL