CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

VeGaS!!!!!

My precious husband







Okay this is at the Coca Cola Factory. You can do a taste test of coke drinks from all around the world. Holy cow they were like all so disgusting!!! I couldn't believe people drank this stuff in the world!!! I will never do that again, but it was so interesting and fun to try!



Getting ready to try them



After I tried one haha





Megan and Me


Standing under the lions at the MGM

Bryce and I wanted to go on a vacation right before the school year started. We ended up going to Vegas with Bryce's brother and sister-in-law, Megan. It was very fun! Vegas is always so much fun. I love how much goes on 24/7!

1 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I love vegas especially the shopping!! Daniel has never been there so i definetly need to take him for some fun!! :-)