CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

STUFF ABOUT ME... My name is Catalin and i love stuff. I copied this survey from Cam. Thanks love you!
Favorites!

Color
: Green is where it's at!
Food: This is horrible but I love hamburgers and fries!!!! And with a Diet Coke it would seal the deal.
Vacation: Cabo!!!! I want to go back there so badly
Movie: I am such a documentary person. Put me in the life of someone else and I will watch for hours.
Music: Lately I have been really into acoustic bands. They are almost always chill and enjoyable to listen to.
Holiday: Christmas is so fun! I am so excited for my first Christmas with my new husband! I love the food, the music, the smells, the family time, buy presents for people and seeing their faces when they open them, etc.
Season: Fall -the smell is amazing! It turns into winter way too fast.
Song: I love Jack Johnson and Gavin DeGraw. They are wonderful.

Where I have been:

Hawaii (The Big Island and Oahu)
Mexico (Cozumel, Cabo, and Tiajuana
Jamaica
Caymen Islands
Key West
Miami
Atlanta
Washington D.C
Virginia
California
DISNEYLAND!
Oregon Coast
VEGAS!!!

I really hope I get to go to more places.

Where I have lived

Mapleton
Springville
Provo
Orem
Pleasant Grove

Such a big radius, huh? lol

2 comments:

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

You have been everywhere!! And I love your new car... I miss you! I hope you are doing FABULOUS!

Cambria said...

Cait I love you!
uh I have a new number and I want to give to you so you can call me/text me cuz I have no numbers so I can't call/text you... so sorry
I will e mail it to you on your facebok!