CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

We Booked Our Cruise!

Bryce and I have always said that we want to go on a cruise sometime soon. Well that "soon" is in 9 weeks!! We are going on a 7-day cruise through Mexico on the Princess Cruise line. I am so excited!!! I have been on two cruises before, but never with my love. Bryce hasn't been on one yet, and he is like a child waiting for Christmas to come! We are both so excited, and so stressed because we need to have nice, toned bodies by then!!!!! Gold's Gym here we come!


I hope we can be THIS happy on our cruise too!

3 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

"we are going on a cruse!" - in the voice of Frank Costanza

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I wanna go on a cruise i've never been i'm so jealous you guys!!

The Castro's said...

Ha ha, love the picture! I promise I am alone in my room laughing out loud! Youre to funny!