CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

An Intimate Evening With The Frandsens



I apologize for the lack off posts on our blog. Caitlyn and I haven't been very busy or doing anything important. We've just been spending time with each other and not updating our blog since the first part of December. Is that a sin?




On Friday, we met with our friends Dan and Kelsie in Salt Lake City, Utah for some chinese food and some ice skatin'. It was a great time had by all and we hope to do it again soon! (Not ice skating in particular, but hanging out in general.)


Here's Dan and me eating at PF Chang's with our waiter. He was hungry too, so he sat down with us. Caitlyn and Kelsie took the picture. That's why they're not in it.



And here's us skating at the Gallivan Center in Salt Lake. Caitlyn's wearing the black stirrup pants and the white sweater. I decided to wear my hat again. Dan and Kelsie are on the far right, of course.

1 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

good times bryce, good times! I still wish I wouldn't hvae lsot my MIT shirt, that way we could have worn them both the same night and really turn some heads!

"MIT?! no way!! that is so cool!!"
-person

"ya we know"
-Bryce and Dan

*dialog was a depiction of how great the night could have been had I no tlost my shirt.