CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

What do you think?

A couple nights ago, Cait was trying to go to sleep while I stayed up reading for a little while. After 20 minutes or so of silence from her, she asks, "Honey? Does Charlie Brown have a nightlight?" I started laughing and said, "Excuse me?" That woke her up and asked why I said that. I told her what happened and she didn't remember any of it. So I leave the question up to you, our loyal readers. Does Charlie Brown have a nightlight? Please vote.

6 comments:

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

I vote yes... definately yes. Charlie totally seems like the night light type. :D

S & K said...

okay first off.. I have had many sleep overs with my BF Cait, and she once woke me up asking if I wanted to go to Dennys and then she yelled out I want eggs and bacon while staring out the window... Then about two seconds later she looked at me and went back to sleep!! LOL

Brad said...

Hey Bryce, long time no see. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I'm glad both you and Jared both have family blogs because it's fun to see how you guys are doing. Looks like you married a great woman. Be grateful that she only asks random questions when she is sleeping. In college I had a roommate that would yell out profanities in Korean and grab my feet while he was sleeping...

Oh, and I believe that you might see a night light in the Peanuts animated cartoon, "Snoopy Come Home," although I'm not sure.

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

ha ha ha I freaking love that!! I have a tendency to do that same thing when i sleep daniel always tells me the next day what i said and we always die laughing oh the joys of talking in your sleep ;-) Love it!!

Nikki said...

Cait!! I work with your mom and I love her!! How is school going? You and the wonderful hubby look like you are having a blast. :) Hope to talk to you soon!

The Mills said...

Cait- Hey I am so glad you found our blog! Yeah yours is so cute, where do you guys live?